January 17, 2015

Galmyachi Kismoor/ Authentic Goan style dried baby prawns stir fry


























Ingredients :

1.5 cups Dried baby shrimp
1/2 cup chopped purple onion.
4 green chillies finely chopped
1.5 tbspn lime juice.
1.5 tspn oil
Salt to taste.
1 tbpsn grated fresh coconut (optional)
3 kokum petals/Garcinia indica ( optional)

Method :
Wash and rinse the shrimps well with water and strain dry with the help of a sieve/ colander. Marinate with lime juice and set aside. Heat oil in a pan, once the oil is heated, fry the green chillies well and then saute the onion till brown.Then add the marinated shrimp, kokum, salt,and mix well. Stir fry on low-med heat for 5 mins and serve immediately garnished with grated coconut chopped coriander leaves.

Best served as a side with Goan fish curry and rice.


3 comments:

  1. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. baby food

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. dummy

    ReplyDelete